Urgent Requirement :: SFDC Tester with Mobile experience - Chicago, IL.
ajit rathore
2018-11-30 18:33:49 UTC

Hope you are doing great!!

*Title :* SFDC Tester with Mobile experience

*Location :* Chicago, IL

*Duration :* 6 Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

-

- Test Lead with 4 - 5 years Experience in Testing

- Need to have *Salesforce Service Lightning Module Testing
experience** - MUST*

- Should be able to create test strategy/ Test plan

- 1 - 2 years of *Mobile Testing experience - MUST*

- Work with Dev team for end to end testing

- Good communication skills

Regards

*Ajit Rathore*

*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

703-945-1834 Direct | ****@infiCareTech.com* <***@infiCareTech.com>

*www.infiCareTech.com* <http://www.inficaretech.com/>

Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
NC, CA

IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
ajit rathore
2018-12-03 15:05:14 UTC

Hope you are doing great!!

*Title :* SFDC Tester with Mobile experience

*Location :* Chicago, IL

*Duration :* 6 Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

-

- Test consultant with 4 - 5 years Experience in Testing